- Very few individuals have the tenacity and the love to propel them beyond everything they know and can trust to face the unknown, let alone be absorbed in it.
- Most people are fragile. They're afraid of the unknown so they cling to each other. They cling to families, traditions and ways of seeing life that protect them from the immensity of the unknown.
- The process is learning to turn your back on everything and everyone and face that immensity. And only after you've done that can you then turn around and face the world again with new, clear eyes.
- Timeless awareness occurs to very few in this world, to step beyond the circle of fear. The body has created a magnificent arena of fear. We have developed ways of seeing life that exclude us from seeing life.
- What matters is that they are curious about life, energy, truth, and themselves and that they haven't sold out to the establishment powers that tell us what to think, what to wear, how to behave, what to believe in and what goes beyond the line of rational and irrational thought.
- To take charge of destiny means to play a very convoluted chess game on multiple levels of consciousness and existence.