- The magic of life, of course, is not something that can be explained. Structures can only take us to the point where they begin or end. Beyond structures is the white light.
- The dream is so thick; the Maya is so thick. There's no magic as long as there's all this thought. So the first condition for the practice of higher magic is the stopping of thought.
- When your spirit is free and your body is well developed, magic occurs. You are able to let go and become the play.
- The essence of the teachings is to lose self importance and to care more for the welfare of others and the magical world around us, than we do for ourselves and our own self images.
- There is no time when we really love each other. That's the magic of love. When we really love each other, there is no time. Love is self-realization. Love is liberation. The only way beyond time, to unravel the knot of existence, is to love.
- If we put five people together, are there really five people? I don't think so, not in the world of magic. In the worlds of magic, there is only one being, reflecting itself in countless forms.
- The energy strands and bands of our being are linked in a certain way and makes us what we are. It causes us to perceive a certain level of the dream of life. But you can reorder those. That's magic, you see.